This website is an attempt to share our kids with our family and friends who we too often don't get to visit. Enjoy the site and we will try to make regular updates :)
Friday, June 13, 2008
Here's a little something we put together showcasing some of Brody's talents, but mostly its just him being a goof. I mean, hey... consider the sources, right?
My wife and I don't get tired of watching Brody. He seems happy and well adjusted. His parents deserve a great deal of credit. I'd probably still say this even if I wasn't his grandfather.
4 comments:
That was awesome you guys!! i cant wait for more.. The nerd company rocks!
My wife and I don't get tired of watching Brody. He seems happy and well adjusted. His parents deserve a great deal of credit. I'd probably still say this even if I wasn't his grandfather.
Good thing you have a cage for him. That diet of caffeine pills and red bull is really working out well!!
Give me a call you animal, we'll get together sometime -erin rose.
That is the cutest video I have ever seen! He is getting so big. You will have to add our blog http://dustinandmandy.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment